Project owner’s assistance
Give your project a better chance to succeed with a Professional Project Manager.
A project is never a simple thing when you are running on limited resources (budget and human), and then the importance of having an experienced Project Manager on board becomes key to ensure the success of your endeavours.
Running a project requires skills, experience and a lot of work. Many companies or departments don’t have specialised staff and can’t afford to hire some for a single project. Therefore they are doing their best but the workload going up and the lack of appropriate lead and advising increases the risk level on their projects.
- Analysis of available solutions on the market
- Request for Proposal writing
- Proof of Concept set-up
- Supplier’s selection process management including meetings
- Maintenance of the project journal
- Communication with stakeholders
- Meetings management and minutes writing
- Set-up of status and dashboards of indicators and risks
- Deviation and change control management
- Requirements & needs workshops animation
- Specifications writing in close relation with customer
- Project Plan
- Change request
- Statement of Work and list of deliverables
- Project journal and Issue log
- Project closing report